Banana Hammock!

High-speed broadband 
is here! Up to 8Mb broadband from only £9.99 per month. Free setup available - terms apply. PlusNet broadband.

Sunday, July 16, 2006

Evening All!

Hello again

Been a while since I posted anything, so I thought I would take a bit of time to write a little! Firstly I would like to congratulate all my friends who graduated Uni this year. There are a few, and I have spoken to them all, but I thought I would take the opportunity to say it on here! Also, good luck to everyone with whatever it is you decide to do next!

Right, now that that's out of the way, I can get onto writing the usual crap! Work at RM has been ok, it has its good days and its boring days. Things with Christine are good (read: she hasn't attempted to kill me yet!) personally, I always find this to be a good thing! Last weekend I went to the Goodwood Festival of Speed with my brother Daffid and a mate of ours, Arthur.

It was one of the best weekends I have had in a very long time. We stayed in my parents caravan for 2 nights, which is conveniently positioned on a site opposite a pub! Result! The days were spent walking around Goodwood, taking many photos, looking at many nice cars and rating the Tobacco ladies! (Tobacco ladies being the mainly attractive ladies shoved in small stalls selling cigarettes!)

We drove down to Goodwood on the Friday morning in my car, me driving of course! We were there by 11ish and the weather was quite good. After looking around some of the static car displays, we made our way to a section of the hill climb to watch some cars. Unfortunately it rained at a few intervals, not badly enough to soak you through, but enough to allow for my brother to look like an idiot!



In the evening we went for a pub dinner which was lovely, and then settled down to watch the crap-fest that is 'The Fast and the Furious: Tokyo Drift'! What fun!

Saturday was a brilliantly sunny day, meaning that I got to work on my tan (or sunburn, depends on your view!) We spent more time wandering around all of the attractions, including walking up to the rally stage that takes place in a forest at the top of the hill. I wanted to put a few more pics in, but unfortunately eblogger is being gay, and will only allow me one picture!

Anyway, Sunday was extremely wet when we arrived at Goodwood. We got to the position we wanted to sit to see the cars and get some good photos, and then proceeded to get absolutely soaked! It did eventually brighten up and we were treated to a good few burnouts by the end of the day!

Apart from Goodwood I haven't been up to anything except work. I have found out that I could be leaving to go traveling as early as August 10th if everything works out! This is a lot sooner than I was expecting, so I need to get properly sorted as soon as possible!

Think that will do for now, I will try to get some more Goodwood photos up at some point, but until then stay well everyone!

Much Love

2 Comments:

  • haha I love that photo! so funny.. glad you had a good time :)

    By Blogger Slink, at 10:50 am  

  • u might be leaving me that early?! :'-( noooooooooo! i dunno, rudeness!!

    *sniff*
    xx

    By Blogger ktpland, at 8:17 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home