Banana Hammock!

High-speed broadband 
is here! Up to 8Mb broadband from only £9.99 per month. Free setup available - terms apply. PlusNet broadband.

Thursday, December 22, 2005

The One Before Christmas

Hello all

I don't actually have much to say here, but I figured I would get a pre-Christmas message out so I don't have to think about it later!

MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!

There we go, I think that about covers it!

Anyway, I'm busy enjoying having friends around again, it's nice just having the option to go out! Apart from that I have been doing very little! Had a family do on Sunday, and went for a few drinks last night, but that is the brunt of it!

That is all for now, hope everyone reading has a good Christmas, and apologies for not sending any cards to any of my friends, I am indeed rubbish!

Much Love

1 Comments:

  • happy chrimbo mr!

    maybe see you in oxford next week?

    ktpxx

    By Blogger ktpland, at 12:56 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home