Banana Hammock!

High-speed broadband 
is here! Up to 8Mb broadband from only £9.99 per month. Free setup available - terms apply. PlusNet broadband.

Sunday, June 18, 2006

Lego Star Wars!!! The greatest thing EVER!

Hello all

Hope people are keeping well, had a good weekend and all that! My weekend has mostly consisted of watching football and playing my newly purchased game on my Xbox. This newly purchased game is Lego Star Wars. The game has been around for a while, but I have just bought it cause it is cheap now.

And it is the single greatest investment that I have ever made! Never have I had so much fun on a computer game! And I play them a fair bit! The game is so simple (read: kiddy) but it is un-ashamedly simple! And that's what makes it fun, I don't have to think too much. Now I'm not the biggest Star Wars fan, in fact I'm generally indifferent to the films, but like most boys I grew up liking the idea of a Light-Saber! And I used to play with Lego, making this the perfect game! Lego with the added benefits of Light-Sabers! Darth Maul's double-ender being by far the coolest!

Anyway, if anyone reading enjoys a good laugh and some simple fun, then get this game. It even has the added bonus of 2-players! A second player can just press start and play as another character on screen! Most fun!

Below are a couple of pics that show the Lego-y goodness!

Much Love


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home