Banana Hammock!

High-speed broadband 
is here! Up to 8Mb broadband from only £9.99 per month. Free setup available - terms apply. PlusNet broadband.

Wednesday, June 21, 2006

Feeling Fit!

Good Evening Peeps

Today has been a good day! Work was good, as it has been recently mainly due to free stuff! So far I have had 4 lcd monitors from the place we are clearing! Not bad if you ask me! One sold for £50 on eBay, one is going to David's Air Cadet Squadron in Cambridge (not expecting money but he says a small amount is possible), one has gone to my friend Tim to replace his ancient 14" CRT monitor. The final screen is going on eBay tomorrow, where I hope it will reach a similar price to the last one!
Anyway, all of this is irrelevant to today. Today was good just because work was bearable! And because I happened upon 1GB of RAM that will work in my computer. Given that the RAM in my computer would cost around £300 for 1GB, this was a real bonus for me!

Apart from that today has been good as I went to fitness training round my local park. It is a pretty relaxed session with a few people from my hockey club going for a run and doing a few fitness exercises, but it was fun. There were only 7 of us there, 3 guys and 4 girls. I'm good friends with the 2 guys so we had a good laugh, and one of the ladies is the 2nd team captain who I copped of with the the hockey Dinner & Dance. It's sad really, it's been ages and I still giggle saying I copped off with her, given her profession! God I love being 6 years old!

Not much else to say! Looking forward to having a few drinks at the weekend, gonna have a little bbq before the England game too which should be good too! (Fingers-crossed on the weather side of things!)

Hope everyone is well

Much Love

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home