Banana Hammock!

High-speed broadband 
is here! Up to 8Mb broadband from only £9.99 per month. Free setup available - terms apply. PlusNet broadband.

Tuesday, February 22, 2005

Another Week, Another Lack Of Work!

Sooo, once again it has been a whole week since I last wrote anything! As I explained to Sarah earlier, I like to think that this is to be routine, but in reality it's because I forget!
So, what has happened since last Tuesday you may ask, nosey bastards!
A lot and not much would be the more than confusing answer. Allow to extend this in a long winded and pretty unexplainitory fashion!
Since last Tuesday, my social life has been nice and busy. Wednesday I went to see my mate Nelson, who is also a student at Loughborough, but is one of my best mates from home. Had an interesting evening, which mainly consisted of talking to his friends, non of which I had met before, but were all very nice. Interspersed with the random dialogue was the watching of scrubs and many episodes of 'Whose Line Is It Anyway?' (Funny show ever!)
Thursday was my hectic Uni day, with 4 straight hours in the morning, followed by me sleeping and missing my 4pm lecture. This was OK as it is easy to catch up! Thursday night was pretty much carnage. The hall in which I live was having it's Valentine's Ball, which I was not attending. Instead, me and a friend of mine, Robbie, who is on my course, in my halls, and generally a good mate, decided to go the watch everyone else leave for the ball, which turned out to be very depressing. Seeing everyone all dressed up while we looked like a couple of hobbo's wasn't great! So we had a couple of beers and played a bit of pool, and planned our own night out in the happening town of Lufbra!
This involved getting very drunk and titting around! Always fun in my book!
So we come to Friday, my day off. I had big plans for doing mucho project work. This never happened. I collected my first semester module marks in a horrible state (for reference I got 56%, 60%, 60% and 66%) I was very pleased with the results, although I could not shake the horrible thought in my head that it will ll count for nothing if I don't get my arse in gear with my project!
Saturday was hockey and going to my Brother's house and watching films with his housemates.
Sunday, I went for lunch with Nelson and his parents, who kindly invited me along and payed for my food! It was a very nice meal and good fun! Spent the rest of Sunday sat in one of Nelson's friend's room, Coco, watching random stuff on the web, whilst everyone else got stoned! (Tut Tut)
Monday = Sleep and a 2pm lecture, followed by intentions of work, which were replaced with going to see Spongebob Squarepants in Leicester with another mate Dan, another friend fom home who is at Uni in Lufbra (well, he is on a Industrial placement, which also happens to be near Lufbra!)
Tuesday, today, has invovled me sleeping, doing a bit of project work, starring out of my window at the random weather (Hail, Snow and Bright sunshine, all with 30 minutes, repeated throughout the day!) I also had a tutorial at 4pm about materials used in sports related clothing, and then I have been writing this!

So, there is another week summarised.
Even if it is a boring read, if has entertained me for a while!
Enjoy your next week, unless I manage to write earlier!

Much Love

4 Comments:

  • phew thats quite alot in one week!

    say hi to nelson and dan for me

    careful you dont strain yourself with such long hours, you have soo many lectures how do you cope?! ;-P and well done with your exam results!

    miss u!

    xxxx

    By Blogger ktpland, at 9:33 am  

  • crikey me... that's a long post. And it had a link in it and everythin. You clever monkey. :) tata

    By Blogger Slink, at 2:32 pm  

  • Nice site!
    [url=http://jkmtriqg.com/lduv/ehae.html]My homepage[/url] | [url=http://aigwsquh.com/ypak/qztl.html]Cool site[/url]

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 7:51 pm  

  • Thank you!
    http://jkmtriqg.com/lduv/ehae.html | http://yvogwjia.com/jzje/vneq.html

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 7:52 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home