Banana Hammock!

High-speed broadband 
is here! Up to 8Mb broadband from only £9.99 per month. Free setup available - terms apply. PlusNet broadband.

Tuesday, February 15, 2005

24! Oh My Golly Gosh!

Bonjourno!
Has been a week since I last wrote anything, my reasons for this being many. I have been drunk, ill, sporting and just played pissed off this week, hence the lack of posts!
Pretty much my week consisted of going to all my lectures, going to Nottingham with 2 mates, Rob and Ali, getting drunk on Tuesday and Friday nights, and feeling ill Thursday thru Saturday morning (I too asked the question of why I went out on Friday night?!?!)
Uni isn't too bad at the moment, I haven't had the best results for coursework, and I find out my exam results this Friday, but I am looking to try hard in all my modules this Semester. Only real downer for me, apart from a couple of horrific coursework marks, is that I am struggling to get going on my Individual project. Being ill at the end of last week didn't help the process, but I still find it hard to motivate myself.
Also started watching series 3 of 24 on Sunday afternoon. Finished it about an hour ago! A bit slowly than the 19 hours that I watched series 2 in a couple of weeks ago (I know, doesn't quite add up!)
24 really is a quality show, with so many twists and turns, it just keeps you watching! Not so good for the degree though!

Anyway, with it being almost 1am, and me planning on getting up at 9 to get some much needed planning and work done, I suppose I should go to bed!

Quick note to say welcome back to Sarah, hope ya had a good time in Wrexham, also hello to my big Bro David, hope you got Unigraphics to work for ya!

Laters Dudes

Much Love

1 Comments:

  • Hello baby!!:) I did have a fab time with my favorite ladybug. She rocks. p.s my name is slink :P

    By Blogger Slink, at 12:30 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home