Banana Hammock!

High-speed broadband 
is here! Up to 8Mb broadband from only £9.99 per month. Free setup available - terms apply. PlusNet broadband.

Wednesday, February 02, 2005

They Think It's All Over! Well.... It Is!

THANK GOD!!!
As of 2:25pm today I have finished Semester 1! Took long enough!
After not posting for a while due to actually having to do some work for my multitude of exams, I thought that now would be a good time to write something!
So what have I been up to. Revision, ummmmm, revision, ummm, oh yeah writing and doing a presentation!
What fun!
Well it is over now, after a nasty week of near endless work, and no sleep monday night due to revision, I can finally say that it is over! Has it all been worth it? God No!
But at the very least I may be able to get some sleep tonight, even if it is due to passing out through alcohol consumption!
I can't do worse than my sleeping this week, totalling 4 hours since sunday!
Anyway, now that it is all over, I am going to drink and sit around, WITHOUT FEELING GUILTY!!! YAY

Latros

2 Comments:

  • Leave him alone, I like his pink blog. You, drunken monkey, told me in a legally binding documented contract that you'd come to rock night tonight. haha ... you fool. See you laters ;)

    By Blogger Slink, at 11:53 am  

  • Oi fool, I would do those drawings, but since you haven't actually told me what you want I don't know what to do!

    By Blogger Pubis, at 2:15 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home