Banana Hammock!

High-speed broadband 
is here! Up to 8Mb broadband from only £9.99 per month. Free setup available - terms apply. PlusNet broadband.

Monday, February 07, 2005

Lectures? We Have Them Here?

First Monday of my final Semester at Uni! Sounds scary, but I try not to think about it. Had a whole 1 lecture today! And it was at 2pm! As I write this I am also writing a letter of complaint to the University about my stupidly packed timetable and all these early starts!
Anyway, as you can gather my timetable isn't too hectic! I have 5 hours on a Thursday, but then I have Friday's off! Of course I am meant to fill all of these empty gaps with work on my final year project. 20 hours a week? They're having a Giraffe!
Worst bit about all of this final year project stuff is that when I think about how much work I have to do it is quite menacing! I am going to have to have a meeting with my project supervisor this week to try and get me on track. The fact that I saw him in week 4 of my first semester and then didn't again probably hasn't helped me much.
Anyway, I am going to watch a film now I think, work to do tomorrow, but with no lectures (my only tutorial is off because we have had a lecture to learn anything yet!) there isn't a rush for me to get up!
Gonna spend some more time playing my new Basketball game too, quite addictive, as I have found for most of today!!

Laters Dudes

Much Love

Pubis

2 Comments:

  • i like giraffes.

    By Blogger Slink, at 2:43 pm  

  • oh its a hard life aint it?! try a 6 day week, 8:15 - 5:15, soon to be extended with no extra pay cos of overtime! noooo! thats the one thing i wont miss in india!

    xxx

    By Blogger ktpland, at 8:20 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home