Banana Hammock!

High-speed broadband 
is here! Up to 8Mb broadband from only £9.99 per month. Free setup available - terms apply. PlusNet broadband.

Friday, February 04, 2005

Two Down, One To Go.... But Will The Liver Survive?!?!

Well, after my presentation on Wednesday I started drinking. And to my knowledge I have either been sleeping or drinking from that point onwards! Started well on Wednesday, did my presentation, which can be summed up as 'I talked, they listened, they told me where I had gone wrong, I agreed, with the knowledge that I no longer cared!'
So after finally finishing Semester 1, it was time to get trashed! Drinking was fun, don't remember to much, which I always consider good, although I did kick a pint of piss at someone in my bloke! There fault for pissing in a pint glass!!!
Didn't wake up for hours on Thursday, then went out again, slightly later this time, only leaving my room at gone 10pm!
Went to Rock Night at the Union, where a good time was had by one and all (apart from the 2 blokes who looked slightly worried and left pretty sharpish after I had a quiet word about their attempts to molest one of my friends Sarah! Apoligies to Niall if you read this, didn't mean to step on your toes mate!)
Anyway, it is now Friday, I am dong nothing after getting up at 12. Just waiting for stuff o happen, but until it does, seated I will remain!

Much Love

Pubis

2 Comments:

  • i think im being dumb but is this who i think it is?! if so heya! :-D didnt mean 2 ignore ur blog! hehe.

    miss ya & ur hands! ;-) hehe

    xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

    By Blogger ktpland, at 8:48 am  

  • haha yes it be who you think it be, hows it going ktp?

    By Blogger Pubis, at 6:22 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home