Banana Hammock!

High-speed broadband 
is here! Up to 8Mb broadband from only £9.99 per month. Free setup available - terms apply. PlusNet broadband.

Monday, June 06, 2005

Ummm, Think Up Your Own Relevant Title!

Hi all,
I am currently in the midst of revising for the 3 exams I have in 3 days, so as usual I am looking for any excuse to not work. And so I have ended back here atmy beautiful blog.
I honestly can't be bothered to go it my life since my last post, so I will merely state that my first exam wasn't great and I had a nice day yesterday, when I went for a pub lunch with Dan and Nelson, along with Nelly's missus, Scarlett.

That is it, life becomes extremely boring during exams! I have been watching endless amounts of an American show called Las Vegas. In fact, 36 episodes since last Wednesday! It is a very good show, which is always sure to distract me from my work!

Right, I should probably get back to it, haven't done nearly enough revision for tomorrow's exam, let alone the following 2!

If anyone wants to see what music I am listening to at the moment, here is a handy link to something my brother found.

My Music

I'm off now

Much Love

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home